Premed 101 Forums

• 1 month later...

Hey,

I am also starting my PharmD program in September while also reapplying for medical school this year. I am confused if whether or not I would include this in my application?

On page 22 of the application guide it says "Courses from September 2021 to April 2022: Enter the courses you plan to take and leave the “Completed” checkbox unchecked. You can take different courses later without notifying us, with two exceptions: • If you change your mind about which English course you will take, you must message us to tell us the new course name, number, and institution. • If you are completing 90 credits and change your courses after you apply, please message us with your new courses. If your 2020/2021 courses are at a new institution (an institution you have not started attending yet, so you can’t submit a transcript), please message us so we can change the transcript status for this institution to “Not Yet Required.”