Premed 101 Forums

Favour please: Can someone tell me what phone plans/discounts Telus is offering Ontario students?

https://www.cma.ca/telus 

I need a CMA account to view the discounts for Ontario students and I don't have a CMA ID to make one. 

I'm wondering if I should go ahead and upgrade my phone now or if it's worth waiting for a deal through OMA. So, I'm interested in two things:

1. What plans do they have? If you could post a screenshot with the info that would be amazing!!

2. What is the discount (if any) on an iPhone 12?

Thanks!

On 7/4/2021 at 10:02 PM, CantConcentrate said:

I can't answer #2, but I currently have a plan that I recently got through the CMA Telus promotion that's unlimited data (15 GB high speed) + Canada-wide call/text for $56/month.

Google Telus EPP, they recently had a promo for the same plan but for $50. As hospital employee you should get that, but I am not sure if the promo has passed or not.

For these EPP deals what they really need is a workplace email. So if you have a hospital email that's ideal. If not, see if your university's email will do the trick. I think Telus and Rogers have been fighting to dig each other's corporate employee customers. I know someone who switched to the above deal from rogers. 3 days later Rogers called them and matched the deal and beat the price to $45 lol

I've had OMA deal before, not good, cancelled long time ago, plans through hospital are much much better.