Jump to content
Premed 101 Forums

Requirements to move to US to practice with Canadian license

Recommended Posts

I am a recently RC certified radiologist and was thinking about maybe moving to the states in the future. However, I didn't write my ABR due to all the COVID restrictions this past year making scheduling/traveling for it difficult, though I did complete my USMLEs. I was wondering if anyone has any information on whether I would need to complete the ABR to work in the states, or is there some form of reciprocal license for the Canadian Royal College FRCPC in certain states? If I do have to write the ABR, would it be both the Core and the Certifying, or could the FRCPC be used as credit for either part of the ABR? Any links to current information would be greatly appreciated!
I apologize if this is the incorrect place to post this, but I can't seem to find any current information on this topic. Thanks in advance!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...