Premed 101 Forums

Is this supposed to be should or shouldnt?

15 minutes ago, Edwardlawnmowdem said:

I was looking through the UBC help guide and i'm wondering if this is a typo or if we can actually restate activities from our NAQs?

Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 5.12.57 PM.png

Not a typo, it was like this in previous years as well. For the rural portion you can repeat activities listed in the NAQ. Don't quote me on this, but I believe I might have read somewhere that different people look at the rural section compared to the regular one so that's why. Just beware that the rural section has a smaller character limit.

7 minutes ago, caramilk said:

Not a typo, it was like this in previous years as well. For the rural portion you can repeat activities listed in the NAQ. Don't quote me on this, but I believe I might have read somewhere that different people look at the rural section compared to the regular one so that's why. Just beware that the rural section has a smaller character limit.

Okay got it, i just figured it could go either way but i couldnt remember if it was like that last year too! Thanks for the help!!