Jump to content
Premed 101 Forums

Recommended Posts

I am a canadian soon to be MS4 at a USMD. Lord willing I will be doing a residency in usa (either FM or psych) and interested in coming back to Canada for practice. My question is for residency, I will be on a J1 visa, how do I go about getting this?
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...