Premed 101 Forums

Vancouver in Trendy Mt Pleasant Shared private room with private bath

www.Medshousing.com

Listing #2001

Vancouver shared accommodation: Furnished Bedroom w/ private bath, excellent location for many hospitals$1000
"Hello! I am an older 3rd year medical student at UBC, with a furnished second bedroom available to rent in my two bedroom townhome. The 2nd bedroom has its own bathroom. Rent includes everything--utilities, wifi, parking. Also included is once a month cleaning of common areas and bathrooms (the same woman has been doing this for me for five years).
The whole unit is furnished and the kitchen is well-equipped. It is on the corner of 12th ave and Kingsway. It has street access and access from the parking garage. It's a tall and skinny unit so everything is on a different floor—bottom floor is a mudroom, main floor is kitchen/living/dining, 2nd floor is the bedroom I'm renting, plus a bathroom and a den, 3rd floor is my bedroom/bathroom, and then there is a rooftop balcony.
There are two parking spaces so one available with the second bedroom. There is space for bikes/skis/outdoor equipment in the mudroom. Excellent location to access all major hospitals, for example, Mount Saint Joseph's is a block away, VGH is a five minute drive or 25 minute walk,. Women's Hospital is a 10 minute drive, St. Paul's is a 15 minute drive. Walking distance to many fitness facilities, great restaurants, coffee shops, grocery, pharmacy, and parks. " as posted on @MedsHousing.com # 2001