Premed 101 Forums

Australian Dental Schools 2021-2022

On 8/16/2021 at 6:51 PM, kvr1578 said:

I'm still waiting to hear back from them as well! What are your stats if you don't mind me asking?

Hey, my undergrad GPA was about a 3.6 and DAT was quite low which is what may bring me down (below 20 AA). I am currently doing a Master's, but I'm not sure if my master's GPA will be considered. I scored in the 3rd quartile for Casper.

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, manifestingteeth said:

Hello, I applied to UWA and sydney, I got an invite to do the CASPER a few months ago, do you know if the CASPER was the interview or if they held actual virtual interviews? 

Usually, UWA would host in person interviews in Canada. Past two years because of COVID they have just used CASPER to raise red flags and the decision will be mostly based off GPA/DAT.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2021 at 11:05 AM, daphodile98 said:

Hey, my undergrad GPA was about a 3.6 and DAT was quite low which is what may bring me down (below 20 AA). I am currently doing a Master's, but I'm not sure if my master's GPA will be considered. I scored in the 3rd quartile for Casper.

Did you receive a confirmation email from Sydney? Also, did you apply to these schools through oztrekk?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...