Premed 101 Forums

Verifier for jobs while in highschool but cannot contact employer?

Not quite sure what to do here. Believe my luck two of my previous old jobs from highschool went out of business and I have no way of contacting the previous employer. I'm motivated to keep them in the application to show I worked through highschool. If anyone went through a similar situation as this, any advice would be greatly appreciated :)

3 hours ago, Amanda1664 said:

Not quite sure what to do here. Believe my luck two of my previous old jobs from highschool went out of business and I have no way of contacting the previous employer. I'm motivated to keep them in the application to show I worked through highschool. If anyone went through a similar situation as this, any advice would be greatly appreciated :)

Just include a coworker (friend) or family member, and explain in the box provided that the business is no longer in existence. Worst case scenario they won’t include it. Lots of people use friends and family to verify in appropriate situations (personal hobbies, etc)