Premed 101 Forums

1 hour ago, Proper12 said:

I sent my MCAT scores to Dal in mid-July, and I still do not see a received status for my score on the portal. Does anyone else have this issue?

Sent it off in July as well and don't see this either. Where do we check received/not received status? I just see my Application Summary and 'Complete.'

Sent it off in July as well and don't see this either. Where do we check received/not received status? I just see my Application Summary and 'Complete.'

You can check the portal you where submitted your section 1, and you should be able to see any outstanding requirements on there.

Also, called the admissions office and I was told that they are in the process of receiving and verifying scores, so it might take some time for the MCAT status to be updated.

46 minutes ago, Proper12 said:

You can check the portal you where submitted your section 1, and you should be able to see any outstanding requirements on there.

Also, called the admissions office and I was told that they are in the process of receiving and verifying scores, so it might take some time for the MCAT status to be updated.

Thank you!