Premed 101 Forums

Need Help on ABS Multiple Poster Presentation Distribution!

I am in a graduate research thesis program and have presented my research at 6 different regional and international conferences.

Although the title of my poster is the same, there are slightly variations in data presented. However, my main concern is if I should group all 6 poster presentations as one single "Research Entry". This would be ideal HOWEVER the "100 Character Limit" for entry description makes grouping next to impossible (For perspective, the name of a single conference takes up 70 Characters).

The only way (i see for now) is to list all 6 presentations as individual entries. However, I fear the risk of putting nearly identical experiences and may not look very good to adcoms.

What are peoples suggestions, and for those who faced similar issues, how did you go about proceeding it?

Thanks a lot!

• jcstatic changed the title to Need Help on ABS Multiple Poster Presentation Distribution!
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/1/2021 at 2:20 AM, Medase said:

You should be combining all presentations into one entry in this situation....

Really...? Most conferences I attended required that the work has not been previously published or presented in another conference, otherwise you would get a duplicate conference paper. In this situation, I would describe the work in relation to the most prestigious conference where it has been presented or the one where I have an associated paper published.