Premed 101 Forums

CRU en physio

Chym

salut tout le monde :) j'ai une petite question concernant ceux qui étaient en liste d'attente pour physio à udem en 2021 ! j'ai été placée 32 ème catégorie universitaire et ensuite j'ai été acceptée et malheureusement je n'ai pas pu savoir ma CRU :\ mon but c'était pourtant juste de la savoir. Je me demande pour ceux qui étaient dans les 30 ou les 40 ème rang s'ils peuvent partager leur CRU pour avoir une idée ! je suis très confuse 

HI!! I had a question for you if you don't mind. I've been looking all over the forums for a person who knows a thing or two about applying to physio. I am planning to apply to mcgill physio in 2022. Do you know if i need to provide a french proficiency test in my application? Something like the TFI? Or can I apply to mcgill physio without a french proficiency proof? Thank you!!

20 hours ago, elgamal123 said:

HI!! I had a question for you if you don't mind. I've been looking all over the forums for a person who knows a thing or two about applying to physio. I am planning to apply to mcgill physio in 2022. Do you know if i need to provide a french proficiency test in my application? Something like the TFI? Or can I apply to mcgill physio without a french proficiency proof? Thank you!!

hey I have really no idea about McGill ! but in UDEM if u want to apply this year u should do the casper :\ 

• 5 months later...
On 9/24/2021 at 5:35 PM, elgamal123 said:

Hey! Basically you need to do the French language proficiency test only if any of the exemptions do not apply to you:

If you answer 'yes' to at least one of the following questions you will be exempt from providing further proof of French proficiency. You must then upload a single page document which includes your full name, your McGill ID #, the question below to which you answered ‘yes’, and your signature. Do not attach other supporting documents unless specifically requested in your Minerva checklist.

1. Will you have you completed both secondary school and CEGEP in Quebec?
  2. Will you have completed secondary school at an institution where French was the primary language of instruction?
  3. Will you have completed CEGEP in Québec at a French-language institution?
  4. Will you have completed a pre-university diploma from a program where French was the primary language of instruction (e.g., Baccalauréat d'une académie de France, certificat d'enseignement secondaire supérieur de Belgique, Certificat de maturité de Suisse).
  5. Will you have you completed at least 60 credits in an undergraduate program at a French-language university in Québec?
  6. Will you have you completed at least two consecutive years in a full-time undergraduate program whose primary language of instruction is French, at a university outside of Quebec?

If none of the above exemptions apply to you, you will need to submit the results for one of the approved certificates or tests listed below.

https://www.mcgill.ca/undergraduate-admissions/french-proficiency