Premed 101 Forums

2 minutes ago, confused_student said:

Hey all, I poured my heart and soul writing the dal application last month and was super happy with my connections essay. I submitted and released my mcat over the summer. Its still not verified and I see other oop getting their's verified even though they wrote after me. I saw that last year, some people were rejected whilst not having everything verified on their application. Is this non verified an early foreshadowing that they probably didn't like my connections essay and cut me? Or is it something with the system? I keep speculating that they already read the essays and only verify people who they are interested in. However something I find interesting is that a lot of the unverified are people who had written their mcats earlier. Personally, although it would suck to not to get an interview, I'd rather get rejected because they didn't like my connections rather than get rejected just because my score wasn't verified because at least I'll know. Anyone from previous years get an interview even though their mcat was verified late?

They wont verify everyone till after october 12th when the deadline scores are released. 

Do not worry. I’m sure it is fine. Heads up folks.

Even if some said last year their score was not verified there is no way to tell if it is true. If after October 12th your score isnt verified then sure worry. But until then please don’t. There are first time applicants who most likely have not even inputted their scores yet. So my friend, it’s all g. 

You submitted a strong application and now it’s out of your hands. Have an edible.