Premed 101 Forums

Interview Prep for 2021/2022 Cycle

I'm a first time applicant, applied to McMaster, U of T, and Queen's. Recently finished my CASPer and am now feeling nervous about my next step. Haven't seen my cGPA on OMSAS yet and always feel like something is missing in my application, so I have checked OMSAS portal again and again just to make sure that my application is complete (this may have become my new obsession). I heard from elsewhere in this forum that interview invitations usually come in the spring (February-ish, I'm assuming?), so I'm wondering if anyone (who is also applying this cycle) wants to form a group so we can discuss our feelings and prepare for interviews together when the date draws near. 

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, medschover30 said:

If you guys are still looking for people I'd be down for this too :)

Hello, currently, we have a Facebook group https://m.facebook.com/groups/259870099276531/?ref=group_browse, but I can’t start practicing until about February due to personal reason. I’m not sure if the other people are doing anything yet.