Premed 101 Forums

Resident Physician/MD admissions interviewer offering interview preparation- $70/hr

MD2B94

Hey everyone,

Current Resident Physician here in Toronto. It is that time of year that interviews are approaching again and I am offering my services to those who are interested.

QUALIFICATIONS:

-       MD admissions interviewer for two different Canadian Medical Schools (my undergraduate school and my residency school), 3 consecutive years

-       Completed 7 MD interviews (UBC, Toronto, Queens, Ottawa, Western, Alberta, Calgary), and 18 residency interviews 

-       Familiar with virtual format for MD interviews as an interviewer 

RESULTS:

-       Admitted into a competitive residency program

-       Gained entry into 6 medical school across Canada

-       Interview coach for two years, helping 16 students ultimately gain admission into CANADIAN medical schools

INFORMATION

-       In general, we will meet virtually for a 1 hour session on a weekly basis. In our first session, I will take some time to go over the most high yield topics on medical school interviews as well as the most optimal resources and strategies for acing the interview. Then, our practice sessions will primarily consist of practice questions based on REAL medical school interview questions from my personal experiences and I will build you up to be able to handle full length interviews while assigning topics/areas to focus on for the week.

-       This will be a regimented and rigorous preparation process 

***I will NOT share specific details about confidential interview questions but I will give guidance and give comparable questions to best prepare you for your interviews**

If you feel this is right for you, then please send me a DM. I have limited availability primarily on weekends and am able to take 3 students maximum at a time. We can discuss your goals and expectations as see if we are a good fit for each-other over the phone at no cost.

On 11/9/2021 at 7:06 PM, unarmed walrus said:

This feels like a conflict of interest ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I want to reiterate that I will NOT be sharing confidential information with applicants and will NOT be involved in the grading/marking of your interviews in any admissions processes. I will abide by all confidentiality agreements that I have signed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...