Premed 101 Forums

2021 cycle transcript update

Does anyone still has their application status "application submitted" and some of their transcripts saying they have not received it yet amidst it being sent through WES?

I am getting worried and so tempted to email them but trying to hold on since I do not want to seem unprofessional. I hate that we are labeled unprofessional if we email them to inquire about our transcripts. WES is telling me they sent it through the shared portal they have with u of c med school not through the email address in the application manual hence I am quite worried. 

Thanks and good luck everyone.

On 12/8/2021 at 12:25 PM, OSRmedhopeful said:

Personally, I would just email them at this point. We are already into December and the “no emailing to inquire about transcripts” was probably for when applications were submitted. You do have the right to know if your transcripts were received or not. 

Hoping the best for you!!

Thank you! They have recently reached out regarding this issue. I think they may just be overwhelmed with the amount of applications.