Premed 101 Forums

Intro level courses - Does anyone know what is meant by Junior level courses?

From the admissions package: 

(J)  INTRODUCTORY LEVEL COURSES.  Any introductory level courses completed beyond the numerical maximum allowed by the degree granting institution for the four-year degree will not be considered in the calculation of the UAA.  Students delaying the completion of a degree by taking additional credit units in junior level courses is discouraged and may result in a file going forward to the Admissions Committee for review. 

In January, I'll be eligible for graduation. I'm taking an extra year for GPA-boosting purposes and am signed up for two 100-level courses next semester. To reach the numerical max of introductory courses for my degree I can take 6 more of these classes. I originally planned to disperse the six over the course of the year, but after re-reading this, I am not so sure that's a good idea. I also don't understand what is meant by junior level courses? Are those just 100 level or also 200 level courses? 

I figured I'd ask here if anyone has any insights before emailing admissions. 

Thanks.