Premed 101 Forums

UBC Pharmacy Applications 2022/23 - Class of 2026

Bluegleam

8 minutes ago, Pharm2k26 said:

Thanks for making this! Good luck everyone. Did anyone notice that core averages aren’t considered for the 2023 intake? interesting change, I’m curious to know the reasoning for it. 

Not too sure either! I did notice that this was something new, since it wasn't there back in September (but I could be wrong).
Makes me curious as to what changed.

On 12/21/2021 at 1:45 PM, tamxxii said:

Not too sure either! I did notice that this was something new, since it wasn't there back in September (but I could be wrong).
Makes me curious as to what changed.

Does this mean they're only considering the avg for the last 30 credits to get an interview invite?

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/8/2022 at 1:09 PM, NocturnalKnight said:

Is anyone applying for year 2022 and want to prepare for PIQs interviews. If anyone who has done them last year have advice, I would love to hear it!

I was told that the questions are very unexpected (wasn't told of what they were exactly), so practicing how you speak and how you address them would be an important aspect during the PIQs interviews! But take my word with a grain of salt haha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...