Premed 101 Forums

UBC Pharmacy Applications 2022/23 - Class of 2026

Bluegleam

1 hour ago, NocturnalKnight said:

Also if anyone wants to start practicing early for the interview, message me and we can set up a group chat!

I think lots of us are expressing interest about this.. do you want to start a group and share the link so that everyone can join? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2022 at 1:45 PM, sleepypharm said:

Hi everyone, 

After a lot of interest shown, I've gone ahead and created a discord server to help support each other throughout this application process!

Feel free to join and bring your input at: https://discord.gg/w8hFTsp :) 

Let me know if there are any issues :))

Hey! Any chance you can send a new invite link? this one seems to be expired

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, 

I am a current pharmacy student at ubc ( second year).  I remember using these forums a lot, looking for answers to all the millions of questions i had when I was applying. I know its a stressful time for all of you so if you guys have any questions about the program, first year etc, ill do my best to answer. I wish all of you the best of luck. Cant wait to see you guys in the fall! 

15 hours ago, Pharm2k25ubc said:

Hey everyone, 

I am a current pharmacy student at ubc ( second year).  I remember using these forums a lot, looking for answers to all the millions of questions i had when I was applying. I know its a stressful time for all of you so if you guys have any questions about the program, first year etc, ill do my best to answer. I wish all of you the best of luck. Cant wait to see you guys in the fall! 

I have a question about the interview format, if you are willing to provide some clarification... I believe they have been doing an online MMI for the last few years. For us it's pre-recorded, i'm assuming we would just record our answer and stop the recording to move onto the next question? In this case, would you suggest introducing yourself for each question or once at the very beginning of the first question? Thanks in advance!