Premed 101 Forums

McMaster Interview Invites/Regrets 2022

14 hours ago, Magicath said:

I love how I'm waiting for the results fully knowing I'm going to be rejected :)

Good luck, everyone

I saw your stats on the other comment you made - tbh I think you have a good shot, depends on where your 4th quartile is. Your GPA is strong, CASPer seems good, and CARS is alright! 

Best of luck to you!! 

23 hours ago, HBSR123 said:

You're right it does seem to be wed/thurs. Maybe we won't hear back till wednesday then. 

Unfortunate. 

MD tends to be ~5-7 days after MD/PhD; so Wednesday/Thursday seem likely and are consistent with Mac’s prior “second Wednesdays of January” historic dates.

It’s incredibly frustrating though because they literally just have a spreadsheet!! :(( like mac honey, the computer does all the job for you. Why do y’all love torturing us  :(

29 minutes ago, 8hope said:

@Magicath I feel you! I have the same cars score of 127 (rewrote mcat 5 times now) and 4th quartile but a lower gpa (3.82) and I’ve been so nervous, couldn’t sleep last night, not sure if I should feel hopeless or slightly hopeful :(. Wishing everyone best of luck !

It's agony! Hopefully we'll hear back soon. Keep your head up :)

Found these dates on older threads and put in the days of the week.

Anyone else sitting on the edge of their seats?

Good luck all!

2021: January 14  Thursday

2020: January 8 Wednesday

2019: January 10th Thursday

2018: January 10th Wednesday

2017: January 18th Wednesday

2016: January 13th Wednesday

2015: January 21st Wednesday

2014: January 24th Friday

10 minutes ago, HBSR123 said:

this entire week has been a blur of checking email lol

what gets to me everytime i imagine that email coming in my inbox is the fact that right from the subject line, we might know what our interview status is. Apparently mac invites include "invite" in the subject, but rejects are just "md applications mcmaster" or something. 

They don't even give us the chance to breathe and collect ourselves before opening that mail lol 

15 hours ago, 8hope said:

@ThirdTimesACharmthank you so much for taking the time to email! Did you happen to receive any responses back? ><

I have not heard back :/ 

My guess is that today is the day (worst case, tomorrow), as ADCOMS told me a while back that it would be the beginning of January. 

The wait is almost over! Hang tight :) 

1 minute ago, ThirdTimesACharm said:

I have not heard back :/ 

My guess is that today is the day (worst case, tomorrow), as ADCOMS told me a while back that it would be the beginning of January. 

The wait is almost over! Hang tight :) 

Thank you again for following up!! Ahh so nervous I feel nauseous eek fingers crossed everyone