Premed 101 Forums

McMaster Interview Invites/Regrets 2022

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Program: MD Result: Invite OMSAS GPA: 3.74 CARS: 128 IP/OOP: IP Casper:  4th Quartile   7 years I’ve applied. Finally an interview. 

Found these dates on older threads and put in the days of the week. Anyone else sitting on the edge of their seats? Good luck all! 2021: January 14  Thursday 2020: January 8 Wednes

that is one of the troubles with this - out of pure need to know something we analyze things to death to in effect pass the time, when there often isn't a true pattern to find.   

Posted Images

Program: MD

Result: Rejection

Timestamp: 2:10 PM EST 

OMSAS GPA: 3.6

CARS: 131

IP/OOP: IP

Casper:  2nd Quartile 

Year: Masters completed

Knew it was a long shot based on my GPA and basically a write off once I got the Casper quartile, but posting the stats just to help anyone else that wants to benchmark themselves in the future.  

Result: BIG FAT Rejection

Timestamp: 2:34 PM EST

OMSAS GPA: 3.97

CARS: 127

Casper: 2nd Quartile

2nd year Master's

I was kinda expecting it based on my stupid casper (and also my trash CARS) but still stings yknow. Congrats to everyone who got an invite! Y'all will kill the interviews!!!1!

Posting here for my fellow lower GPA people. I know a few months ago I was scrolling through these forums to see if there was hope with my GPA, so if that's you, there's still hope!

Result: Invite

Timestamp: 1:07 PM

OMSAS GPA: 3.79

CARS: 130

Casper:  4th Quartile

First ever interview invite after 2 cycles of pre-interview rejections. I am still in shock. 

On 1/14/2022 at 2:41 PM, TopResponsibility said:

Program:  MD

Result: Rejection

Timestamp: 2:15

OMSAS GPA: 3.99

CARS: 128

IP/OOP: IP

Casper:  4th quartile

Masters in progress!

Whaaaaat… I don’t understand this… how could you be rejected based on these stats :(

On 1/14/2022 at 2:46 PM, Nidhogg said:

Result: BIG FAT Rejection

Timestamp: 2:34 PM EST

OMSAS GPA: 3.97

CARS: 127

Casper: 2nd Quartile

2nd year Master's

I was kinda expecting it based on my stupid casper (and also my trash CARS) but still stings yknow. Congrats to everyone who got an invite! Y'all will kill the interviews!!!1!

At least your problem is easy to fix (since your gpa is so great. Good luck next year if you are applying again! :)