Premed 101 Forums

Offering Interview Help

Hello all

With interview season creeping up, I figured I'd offer some interview prep to some of y'all. I've been doing this locally for the past 4 years and figure id extend my services online at a cost. Right now, im able to accommodate about 3 more individuals, as I already have 17. 

A little about me - ive been through many different types of dental school interviews and med school interviews at 7 different universities across Canada. I've been through the CDA style , MMI style, and other styles. I know what it feels like to do terrible at interviews many years in a. row. In my last year of trying to get into dental school, I was taught a step by step formula that helped me get through many interviews, and allowed me to have a structure. I also have other tips that I believe will set you apart from the rest of the competition. I was accepted to multiple schools across Canada and have been helping individuals since. Im not guaranteeing you an amazing interview score, but I will say that most of the individuals I help do pretty well. 

If you'd like to know further, send me a message and I will let you know cost and # of sessions.

Unfortunately I can only accept 3 more students, and ill have to take it on a first come first serve basis

Thank you