Premed 101 Forums

Queen's Medicine Invite/Regrets 2021-2022

• 3 weeks later...

A question to my fellow invitees (apologies if a separate thread should have been created for this):

In the email titled "MMI & Bursary information for interviewing applicants 2022", the following line can be found:

You will be asked to upload a piece of government issued photo ID as proof of identification as well as present this during your interview; please have this ready. We will be unable to assess any candidate who fails to provide valid ID. 

I completed the setup/orientation on Kira but I was not asked to upload my ID anywhere. Where do I do this?

10 minutes ago, Excel-erate Your Breath said:

A question to my fellow invitees (apologies if a separate thread should have been created for this):

In the email titled "MMI & Bursary information for interviewing applicants 2022", the following line can be found:

You will be asked to upload a piece of government issued photo ID as proof of identification as well as present this during your interview; please have this ready. We will be unable to assess any candidate who fails to provide valid ID. 

I completed the setup/orientation on Kira but I was not asked to upload my ID anywhere. Where do I do this?

I noticed the same thing. If I remember correctly from last year, they had a discrete 'station' in the beginning where you show your ID. It was not part of the check-in process as I recall. 

1 minute ago, immune said:

I noticed the same thing. If I remember correctly from last year, they had a discrete 'station' in the beginning where you show your ID. It was not part of the check-in process as I recall. 

That makes sense to be the part where we "present" our ID; so we don't "upload" it at all anywhere? As a scan/PDF?

On 2/14/2022 at 2:30 PM, S_HansenMed said:

Does anyone have an idea of when panel interview invites will be released? I know they said the interview is March 24th…

cheers! 

Piggybacking off of this, anyone want to speculate (since we won't know, unless Queens has disclosed this somewhere?) what factors go into selection for panel interviews?

I could see pre-MMI scores (ABS, references) still playing a bit of a role with MMI performance playing the biggest role. But I could also see it being solely MMI performance, and I would probably guess the latter if it came to having to guess.

What do you guys think?

• 3 weeks later...