Premed 101 Forums

U of T Dentistry Interview Invites/Regrets 2022

22 minutes ago, lololgg said:

does anyone know how western looks at fifth year if I took the fifth year to do a minor? I tried contacting them, but they copy pasted exactly what's on their website. I am currently doing my fifth year to complete a minor which is the reason why I have all second year courses. Has anyone seen similar situation happening?

it doesn’t matter 

20 hours ago, dental questions said:

Decision: Invite!!

GPA: 3.91

DAT (AA/PAT): 28/22

Casper quartile: 3rd

IP/OOP: IP 

Year of Study: 5

let me know if you want to practice interviews :)

Hey! I noticed that you have a really excellent AA score on the DAT. This question is also for anyone else who did particularly well.  I am an A/A+ student, but did not do super well on the chem or bio sections (17 and 18). How did those of you who DID do well prepare? What resources did you use? Do you have any advice? 

does anyone know if UofT has a set number of spots for IP vs. OOP candidates? I know some universities do but I couldn't find anything on their website. Or is it pretty much just your interview after you get an invite regardless of whether you're IP or OOP?