Premed 101 Forums

Struggling to complete the pre-requisite courses required for the DDS program at UAlberta

Currently I am looking to complete my pre-requisites for the DDS program offered at UAlberta but I'm struggling to find a course equivalent to "Physiology 210" at Mount Royal, UofC, or even Athabaska University. Has anyone been in the same situation as me? What university did you find that class? What was the course name?

I have tried everything from the Alberta transfer credit search, to UAlberta's External science transfer credit, and even contacted admissions and so far they have not really been helpful either. Any help or advice would be appreciated :)

I think at U of C its KNES 259 and 260. I personally took Human Physiology online from Queen's University and loved it. But its up to you where u take em if u dont iike the U of C ones take it through MRU although im not sure what thier physiology is. Physiology 210 at U of A is just like human systems. So dont take cellular physio bc it wont fulfill it.