Premed 101 Forums

Question for applicants with prereqs in progress this winter, did admissions contact you?

ceelbe

21 minutes ago, ceelbe said:

Did anyone just get asked to submit proof that they are enrolled in their science prereqs this winter in order to be eligible to apply? 

Trying to speculate if them asking right before interviews means good news or if they do it for everyone lol 

Did they asked you by email or you saw it on Minerva? 

• ceelbe changed the title to Question for applicants with prereqs in progress this winter, did admissions contact you?
3 minutes ago, MaudeB said:

At this point in the process, 3 days before interview invites, I guess its a good sign! They must have at least a preliminary list ready and might be checking last minute details for applicants? But only the admission admins know!...

That’s what I’m thinking too but don’t want to get my hopes up too much in case lol. We will see!

29 minutes ago, ceelbe said:

Email and made it part of checklist 

54 minutes ago, ceelbe said:

Did anyone just get asked to submit proof that they are enrolled in their science prereqs this winter in order to be eligible to apply? 

Trying to speculate if them asking right before interviews means good news or if they do it for everyone lol 

If they asked you today, you can take it as a good sign ;)  Best of luck

18 hours ago, ceelbe said:

I didn't receive anything from them which I don't know if it's a good sign... :(