Premed 101 Forums

UofT PharmD 2022 admission cycle

PharmShab

GPA 4.0, totally messed up during the Casper test cauz I was so sick on the test day and wouldn’t be able to postpone it anymore:(. Only got second quartile but still received an interview!!! Don’t know how that happen I’m so happy. If anyone is gonna create a group please let me join, the interview format seems so vague and don’t really know how to prepare for it

16 minutes ago, Duduren said:

By the way I’m an out of province applicant from Vancouver, I need to wake up at 5:30AM and be ready for the 6AM interview (eastern time 9AM) lool… anxiety level is up 

Ooff make sure to get lots of sleep beforehand!! 
I’m also up for starting a group, but I don’t really know how to work discord. I can make the group if no one else can though

On 2/3/2022 at 6:24 PM, PharmShab said:

Hello everyone!!

I wanted to start this thread for the 2022 admission cycle for the PharmD program at University of Toronto so that we can all connect and answer each other’s questions and get through this process together!

Hey everyone! I just created a discord where we can all discuss our application process and practice for the interview together!

https://discord.gg/smY3EPCk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Hey guys, I don't know if I'm an idiot or if I've done something wrong, but when I applied to the pharmD program for uoft last semester, it brought me to Medsis and had me do my application through there! I never went through any pharmsis! So now I'm really confused! Did I do something wrong??