Premed 101 Forums

MUN OOP Results 2022

5 minutes ago, chewypotato said:

Sorry you might not want to hear this, but I got in OOP and I'm going! I only got in at MUN and I'm not waiting for any other schools, but I bet there will be OOP movement soon as many Ontario schools released results recently

oh wow congrats! Yeah I'm not too sure. I haven't heard of anyone getting an acceptance after being on the waitlist. I think i've lost all hope tbh. I only interviewed at MUN so it's obvs pretty disappointing. 

@chewypotatocongrats! You got accepted without being on the waitlist though, right? If so, do you know anyone else that was accepted and plans on keeping their spot?

I'm losing hope as I only interviewed at MUN as well.. I'm hoping there will be movement this week since ON schools required a response to their offers by today (or yesterday?)

2 hours ago, heartbrain said:

@chewypotatocongrats! You got accepted without being on the waitlist though, right? If so, do you know anyone else that was accepted and plans on keeping their spot?

I'm losing hope as I only interviewed at MUN as well.. I'm hoping there will be movement this week since ON schools required a response to their offers by today (or yesterday?)

Thank you! Yes, I was accepted right after and not from wait list. I don’t know anyone else OOP who has accepted a spot. In fact, a couple of the people I practiced for the MUN interview with accepted Ontario offers this past week. I will keep you in my thoughts and cross my fingers!! This was my second application cycle so I definitely understand the pain of waiting :( good luck 

2 hours ago, medfanz said:

oh wow congrats! Yeah I'm not too sure. I haven't heard of anyone getting an acceptance after being on the waitlist. I think i've lost all hope tbh. I only interviewed at MUN so it's obvs pretty disappointing. 

I feel you. This was me last year! Had to do it again. It will all work out in the end!!! Crossing my fingers for you

3 minutes ago, heartbrain said:

Is it safe to assume that all OOP spots are full now? Does anyone know?

I would say there's still some possibility of movement. I think I know for sure of 3/6 spots being full but the rest I think were given to people that are declining for Ontario schools. Keep your head up!! I literally lost all hope and was crying literally the day before my acceptance to my family about how I knew it wasn't going to happen for me. I totally appreciate the anxiety you have though - really hope you hear back soon!