Premed 101 Forums

uOttawa 2022 Waitlist Discussion

Hello everyone!

May 10th is fast approaching...

In the past, applicants who were waitlisted at Ottawa could get a rough idea of their waitlist position relative to others based on "timestamp" of their emails created. For example, the earlier their email was created, then the higher they are ranked.  (Ex. applicant A has a waitlist email created at 7:09:03 AM and applicant B has a waitlist email created at 7:33:05AM, then the applicant A is ranked higher).

I know we still have a week to go before the offers/waitlists emails go out (apparently Ottawa does not send rejection letters, although it could indicate "bad" waitlist by mentioning that you are unlikely to get an offer from the waitlist), but I thought I'd get the thread started early so that if we could compile some data early on, then we could at least have some general idea of our waitlist positions and plan our summer accordingly.

Best of luck next week!

Hey everyone, hope you all are doing well and hanging in there! Could someone please add my stats to the google doc, I don't wanna mess it up lool:

EN/FR: EN

Email Time Created: 9:51:48

wGPA: 3.97

Casper: 4th

Good / Bad WL?: Good

Thank you for all your help!! :)

• 2 weeks later...