Premed 101 Forums

2021/2022 Waitlist Party!

14 minutes ago, MedApe102 said:

Got off OOP waitlist 3:33PM PST. Ecstatic and still in denial.  Timestamp was like in the 50s range but I don't think it matters with regard to order.

I have been waiting for both OMSAS schools and UBC and this being my first offer is a huge relief. I know waiting is hard and I hope that all of you will get in!!

Holy crap, congratulations!!! Must be an incredible feeling. Please keep us updated on where you end up choosing:)

2 hours ago, MedApe102 said:

Got off OOP waitlist 3:33PM PST. Ecstatic and still in denial.  Timestamp was like in the 50s range but I don't think it matters with regard to order.

I have been waiting for both OMSAS schools and UBC and this being my first offer is a huge relief. I know waiting is hard and I hope that all of you will get in!!

congrats my dude!! hope all the best for you! <3 

3 hours ago, MadSchool said:

Yea.. I just saw the poll. However, it is strange that those people who got off the waitlist never posted anywhere else. There maybe trolls in it. 

yeah for some reason I also think the trolls are taking over many of those polls. Like ppl who vote are under no obligation to be truthful lol. also some ppl just want to see the world burn... so idk. I take everything online (esp. premed related) with a giant spoon of salt.

hoping for us to hear some good news next week guys <3

On 5/26/2022 at 9:11 PM, Torrens said:

The FB group for VFMP 2026 has around 165 members (not the best measure I know). Anyone know if the group had a similar number last year around this time?

hmm not sure. how many ppl are usually in VFMP??