Premed 101 Forums

NOSM Waitlist 2022 Application Round

1 hour ago, Medhead5 said:

Just wanted to say that from what I’ve seen in the forums and what my friends have told me, generally the most movement will happen this week and next week!

Also, I don’t know about the rest of you but man being on the waiting list sucks! I hope everyone is doing okay! 

Hopefully that’s the case and yes it does suck not knowing anything. Likewise, I hope everyone is doing well!

1 hour ago, Medhead5 said:

Just wanted to say that from what I’ve seen in the forums and what my friends have told me, generally the most movement will happen this week and next week!

Also, I don’t know about the rest of you but man being on the waiting list sucks! I hope everyone is doing okay! 

Thanks for sharing this info. I wish I knew how many waitlisted people already got offers of admission. At least we see one person on here did! I wish we knew our rank!!! It is stressful. Wishing everybody well. 

I just received an offer of admission. It went to my junk mail too!! I forgot to check the "spam" folder. It came this morning but just seeing it now. I am beyond happy. Best of luck to everyone.

On 5/22/2022 at 6:50 PM, Northerndoglovingnurse said:

Also wanted to add to make sure you check your junk mail because that’s where mine came! I didn’t see it for 12 hours!!!? 

2 hours ago, NOSMApplicant said:

I just received an offer of admission. It went to my junk mail too!! I forgot to check the "spam" folder. It came this morning but just seeing it now. I am beyond happy. Best of luck to everyone.

Congrats!! That’s so exciting :) Praying for some good news over here soon too :D

On 5/24/2022 at 7:05 PM, NOSMApplicant said:

Did you get an offer from west or east campus? 

Hey folks - I figured I should add my 2 cents here since I've been reading these posts all along and I don't know anybody else who applied to NOSM this year. I'm also waitlisted & still hoping to hear today at least how much the waitlist has moved :( Its a painful process for sure, I'm definitely feeling that with all of you!

17 minutes ago, Medhead5 said:

Also I just reread the waitlist email which says we will get an update “after May 26” so I’m kinda thinking it may be tomorrow? Was hoping for today. Anyone else have thoughts on this? 

Sincerely hating every second of this :) 

I also thought it was today and then re-read the email and was disappointed :( It just says a weekly update so maybe tomorrow or the start of this upcoming week? This is the worst ever, everytime I get an email I get anxious :')