Premed 101 Forums

WESTERN WAITLIST 2022

3 hours ago, TopResponsibility said:

Just received a call off the high waitlist today at 1:27 for the London Campus :) !!!!!

I also got a call around this time. Stats gpa:3.80- my ug was not a full course load but my optometry program was. Ug gpa was 4.0. MCAT- 131/126/129/131- I applied through the access stream.  Applying as an OD from Waterloo.

On 5/27/2022 at 6:00 PM, Xbox Skully said:

I also got a call around this time. Stats gpa:3.80- my ug was not a full course load but my optometry program was. Ug gpa was 4.0. MCAT- 131/126/129/131- I applied through the access stream.  Applying as an OD from Waterloo.

Congrats! Hopefully things will move a long a bit - it isn't always a fast process. 

7 minutes ago, gravitymp3 said:

Does anyone know how long after a missed call they call back again? I got a call from an unknown caller at 1:15 today but don’t want to get my hopes up since I’m on nwl

Previous posts say like an hour later they will call back! If they can’t reach you by phone I be.I eve they will send you an email