Premed 101 Forums

USask Waitlist 2022

26 minutes ago, 12345mdsk said:

It’s hard to say! Historically the short waitlist is for other pathways though so a good thing! 

I don’t know anyone who has gone through DSAAP but historically, is it easier to get off the DSAAP/other pathway short waitlist? Really crossing my fingers here

55 minutes ago, Bested said:

Thanks for making this! I am waitlisted 3rd quartile for OOP so I do not have my hopes too high but I wish everyone else the best of luck that you get happy news soon :) 

Not sure if you knew this already but they did get through part of the 3rd quartile OOP waitlist last year

22 minutes ago, Kerrdy said:

IP waitlist quartile 3. Not expecting to get in unless the quartiles are much smaller than they have been in the past.

Its probably not what any of us want to hear right now (I didn't either haha) but getting to the WL is an accomplishment in its own right and we should be proud of that. 

On the other hand though I really wished they told us the number of people in a quartile or even our rank score so we'd know what to improve in the future. 

9 minutes ago, Chico said:

Its probably not what any of us want to hear right now (I didn't either haha) but getting to the WL is an accomplishment in its own right and we should be proud of that. 

On the other hand though I really wished they told us the number of people in a quartile or even our rank score so we'd know what to improve in the future. 

I completely agree! I am happy that I made it to the waitlist. I know several others who were rejected so I feel the waitlist is definitely an accomplishment. 

IP waitlisted 1st quartile :)

any idea when offers will start to come out? I’ve seen previous years had offers off the waitlist on the same day. A 3rd yr student I spoke with said they didn’t make WL offers until a week after the initial offers her year

trying to stay hopeful!

9 minutes ago, 12345mdsk said:

Has anyone else’s application portal changed? Mine all of a sudden no longer has the “decision history” page with the waitlist letter 

Ya, mine changed too! I’ve spoken to others on the waitlist and everyone has the same complaint. Probably just PAWS doing a dumb update or something