Premed 101 Forums

USask Waitlist 2022

Could it be possible that since they’ve separated the seats between the Regina and Saskatoon campus that there would be less seats available to those on waitlist for Saskatoon? Maybe people who are waitlisted for Regina are seeing the waitlist move faster than Saskatoon?

any ideas?

5 minutes ago, Med090909 said:

Could it be possible that since they’ve separated the seats between the Regina and Saskatoon campus that there would be less seats available to those on waitlist for Saskatoon? Maybe people who are waitlisted for Regina are seeing the waitlist move faster than Saskatoon?

any ideas?

I’m not sure, I think if we were seeing any kind of movement, whether it was Saskatoon or Regina, someone would’ve notified the forum. Also I don’t think they are separating seats in that way as many people chose the first choice, second choice option. The only movement on the waitlist that I can imagine happening right now is for those accepted into med to their second choice location rather than their first. 

Has anyone in the first quartile been offered a seat/know of someone who has? This time last year it seemed like there was so much more movement. I know this is a similar email as last year (I was also on waitlist last year), but it just seems like there isn't as many offers for those on the waitlist this year.