Premed 101 Forums

USask Waitlist 2022

If the email Saturday said they’re currently making offers in the first quartile it sounds like there’s more to give out (but who knows with admissions)

maybe they’re moving those who were offered Regina but waitlisted to Saskatoon their spots, then giving out more to Q1?

12 minutes ago, DreamMD7 said:

Anyone else a little bit confused by their email saying "All of the 100 first-year positions have been filled"? If all of them are filled then how are they making waitlist offers still? 

I’m very confused. It still says waitlisted in my application portal. I wonder if they are waiting for deferrals? Has anyone from Q1 been rejected yet? 

I'm OOP Q3 and still haven't received an offer. I do feel like I can have some hope, but man, the anxiety is real right now! Have been checking my portal and email nonstop since the Friday email update. 

If I do get an offer I will be accepting it, but I do hope that someone in Q4 gets some good news as well. 

9 hours ago, topwix said:

OOP Q4, so I just assumed it was over for me, but these waitlist movements are giving me some hope. only 3/5 seats filled and offering in Q3? what's happening? could there seriously still be a chance for me?

If only 3/5 OOP seats are filled, I'm wondering why IP were told "all of the 100 first-year positions have been filled." Are they only referring to the IP positions?