Premed 101 Forums

Dating - Ottawa

underthemoonlight

Yes, I am doing this. No, I do not regret it.

I'm a male resident in Ottawa half-way through specialty training. I am younger than the average resident. I'm looking for my female significant other. Interests include, geeking out on medicine, food, concerts, festivals, music, movies, non-medical reading. High frequency call makes it difficult to meet people. Personally, I don't find a good match on the traditional apps and I don't think people outside of medicine can really understand our reality.

If you are interested, you can send me a message, ideally accompanied with pictures or some social media to connect more meaningfully.

On 6/17/2022 at 7:20 PM, underthemoonlight said:

Yes, I am doing this. No, I do not regret it.

I'm a male resident in Ottawa half-way through specialty training. I am much younger than the average resident. I'm looking for my female significant other. Interests include, geeking out on medicine, food, concerts, festivals, music, movies, non-medical reading. High frequency call makes it difficult to meet people. Personally, I don't find a good match on the traditional apps and I don't think people outside of medicine can really understand our reality.

If you are interested, you can send me a message, ideally accompanied with pictures or some social media to connect more meaningfully.

I am seeing someone I love very much outside of medicine... I think this idea of "understand[ing] our reality" is overrated. A reliable partner will understand and acknowledge how hard it is. My point is don't limit yourself, especially when you're trying to solicit a date. 

- G 

• 6 months later...