Premed 101 Forums

McGill PT Qualifying Year cGPA Cutoffs

Hi! I'm just wondering what has been the average cGPA cutoff lately these past few years? It seems like it's been going up every year and I lose more hope that it would even be worth it for me to apply. My cGPA may be around 3.2-3.3 (which is the min to apply) at best at the end of my undergrad two years from now, so I have no hope that my application would even be viewed let alone accepted.

I know CASPer and other components like volunteering are important, but would I even have a chance even with a crummy GPA? There are all these applicants with like 3.7+ cGPAs and I really don't stand a chance against them in terms of GPA. 

What have been the last few cutoffs in the past years that you've heard of? I'm already planning on doing a different masters program anyway since I probably don't stand a chance in this one, I was just curious about the cutoffs since they seem impossible in addition to such a large pool of amazing candidates :(

Thanks!