Premed 101 Forums

Out of province transcripts

Hey Y'all.

I am having issues with uploading my transcripts. I went to a bunch of schools not in Saskatchewan for undergrad. My school wont send me an official transcript and I don't know if the undergrad school is allowed to send the official one to the U of S. Like they will not send it to me. Does anyone know if the admissions will accept that? I have sent an email but no response yet. Time is ticking and snail mail is slow. 

The official transcripts should be sent directly to the school (electronically or by mail) if not a Saskatchewan post secondary school. I'm not sure there is any school that cannot send official transcript to an address, which school are you referring to? Also the official transcript don't need to be arrived immediately by deadline but even an unofficial transcript (electronic) can be attached to the application before the deadline, or email to them for calculation of your GPA.