Premed 101 Forums

uToronto PharmD 2023-2024 Admission Cycle

serd12

Didn't see a thread for uoft's PharmD program for this year and a way for applicants to connect and talk about the process. I'm a reapplicant to uoft this year and am hoping to ace the interview this time around lol. I got accepted into uBuffalo's PharmD program as well, but the costs there coming out of P4 (~$170,000 USD) and exchange rate right no (1.34 CAD=1 USD) makes uoft and uwaterloo (the other school I applied to) my only viable pharmd programs.

Feel free to post your story and helpful tips. Vibing is also cool

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, PharmD2027 said:

I also got 3rd quartile. Hopefully that’s good enough for an interview 

That's good! How are you preparing for interviews? I'm currently with another applicant on Discord, and we're planning to start interview prep soon. The Discord server is old, but it has some decent info on PharmD admissions across the Canadian pharmacy programs. Here's a link I generated: https://discord.gg/JUpmvGMF

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2023 at 9:11 PM, serd12 said:

That's good! How are you preparing for interviews? I'm currently with another applicant on Discord, and we're planning to start interview prep soon. The Discord server is old, but it has some decent info on PharmD admissions across the Canadian pharmacy programs. Here's a link I generated: https://discord.gg/JUpmvGMF

Hey! I'm also looking to start interview prep soon, was wondering if you could send an updated discord link since the one you posted is invalid now :(

Anyone else applying with international qualifications? I got a 2:1 in biochemistry and molecular medicine at Uni of Nottingham in the UK, currently averaging 3.8GPA with finishing up prerequisites at UNB and I got 4th quartile for Casper. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2023 at 10:18 AM, serd12 said:

Could you send an updated link to the discord server?

83% avg, 4th quartile Casper but I choked on the first 3/10 video questions :( and did okay on the written and multiple choice I think. What do you think my chances of getting accepted are and how did you all do on the assessment? I wonder what the weighting for all the grades and Casper and assessment are

• 5 months later...