Premed 101 Forums

Med school application ESSAY editing service, application review, CV review - by US MD from TOP 10 school

Hi! I'm now a 4th year medical student at a top 10 US MD school (according to this year's US News ranking). I am a Canadian citizen, went to a Top 10 undergrad in the US, and am currently attending a top 10 US MD school. I will be applying into internal medicine residency this upcoming year!

During my application cycle, I applied to and received interview invites from the following Canadian medical schools: UBC, UofT, Dalhousie, McGill, and UOttawa. I am very familiar with the application process and interview process for each school (MMI for UBC, panel for Ottawa, etc). I applied to 30+ US MD schools, and received invitations from schools such as Mayo Clinic and Duke University. Ultimately, I ended up at my top choice medical school on the East Coast!

I am offering services for med school consulting, med school application review, essay/personal statement editing, and CV review. I charge $50 per draft review.

I have helped several studies edit their personal statements, essays, and to adequately tailor their experiences to each program, and would love to help you do the same. I know how tough and grueling the med school admissions process can be, and want to help out in any way that I can. Especially for those considering apply to the US, I hope to share my experiences applying as an international student. DM me to get connected!