Premed 101 Forums

Informatics Quiz on Medicol Site?

Guest TKP 123

Guest TKP 123

Has any of you completed the informatics quiz on the Medicol Site already? Are we supposed to get this done before school starts?

Thanks

Guest adduction

I've done it and I think a few others have already done it as well. May as well do it now - in the reg. package it says its best to do this a few wks before term starts (so now would be prime).

Guest TKP 123

Thanks, adduction.

Sorry, one more question, is the quiz timed? Do you have to finish the quiz within something like 10 mins, for example?

Thanks.

Guest Mikka

Do the quizzes contain the modules that we are supposed to complete before the quiz? I probably missing something really obvious here... but I'm a little confused. Do we need to complete all the quizes that are available to us?:rolleyes

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TKP 123

There is something in "eVAL" that we need to do... But I was not able to log into that page at the time when I was completing the quiz 2 weeks ago.

Has anyone finished "eVAL" already?

hey ya,

i wanted to ask about that eVAL thingy. as far as i know, it doesn't say on the white sheet list, so im not worrying about it toooo much.

Kupo

Guest MekoMints

i haven't been able to access that WEBeVAL thing either.

apparently the eVal instruction will be emailed to us during the summer months...same applies to the orientation week survey.

have you guys received anything yet?

Archived