Premed 101 Forums

McGill vs. UWO (undergrad)

Guest drpro

Guest noncestvrai

Life is "cutthroat"...

Go for the best city, of course McGill.

Summer time is grrrrrrreat!

Show 'em you're a tiger, show 'em what you can do!

noncestvrai

Guest UWOMED2005

Of course in Montreal you'll have to deal with all those darned shriners and their toy cars now that the hospital is going back there. . . ;)

Guest studentz

Yes Mtl does, but I still prefer Toronto and it's diversity. Nowhere else can you see so many beautiful women of so many ethnic and geographic backgrounds on a daily basis.

Guest noncestvrai

Hmmm, well since this is my turf so...

studentz, if you have been to Mtl, then you would have noticed that there is no comparison for the women. You have a $hitload of diversity here too, believe me:p .

It may differ in composition to other cities, for instance, when I was living in Vancouver, the curve was skewed towards east Indians and Asian people, for geographical purposes probably.

As far as Toronto, I had the impression that it was a big North American city...very much from what I have seen in the US, but in Canada Hey! So, you will find some hotties, with a lot of...not-so-hotties.

I'd pick a wifey in/from Qc or BC before Ontario, but that's just if I don't meet miss Canada in TO...hehe.

noncestvrai

Guest noncestvrai
Montreal is too HOT in the summer!

Indeed, that's why I'm going to the waterparc in St-Sauveur or Pointe-Calumet...hehe, get out of the city or god forbid east of St-Laurent...

noncestvrai

Archived