Premed 101 Forums

Kaplan DAT book

Guest Dr2B

Guest Dr2B

Hi!

I am looking to buy the Kaplan DAT prep book (ie. the one with all of the notes in it). If anyone is selling it can you let me know.

Thanks.

Guest Dr2B

I forgot to mention that I need the American DAT version. Of that is what you have, PM me the price so that we can arrange something.

Guest pocketrocket999

Hey. I have a Kaplan book for sale (the one with the CD). What's a fair offer for this nowadays??? PM me if ur interested.

I have the Kaplan DAT book from the Kapplan course with all the flash cards and stuff... it's just taking up space for me so if anyone wants it PM me.

Guest belledentiste

If anyone needs the Kaplan DAT textbooks, I have all the books you need for the entire course. I took the course last summer... and it cost me a fortune (~$800). Anyway, included with the books are the Kaplan cd-ROM (with PAT exercises and so forth), two pieces of soap (the official green soap that they give you for the exam), flash cards (biology, chem), practice soap-carving examples and practice DAT tests. I live in Toronto, so you can e-mail me at ut_818@hotmail.com.

Archived