Premed 101 Forums

Ask A Med Student interview info?

Guest twinkz06

Guest twinkz06

Has anyone come across the important info that "the Ask A Med Student coordinators were busy preparing for interviewees arrival in Halifax and interviews at Dalhousie"? The email interview invite mentioned that there would soon be a link from the admissions webpage ???

Hey there,

I didn't find anything yet either. Last year, the info was there over the Christmas holidays. I was getting nervous that I didn't get an email yet (that's how it was done last year). However, I feel better that others haven't yet received, just knowing that I wasn't left out now. I'm sure now that they (interviews) are up and coming we should be getting something in the early part of this week. Good luck with your interview!

fizio

Guest MrNeuroscience

I received an e-mail today with all the Ask a Med Student info in it, if you don't have yours yet, and really really want it, I can forward it to you!

Guest twinkz06

Hey, I just got mine actually, but thanks alot. I'll make sure i drink the water and arrive early, needless to say I already visit this site. Goodluck with interviews everyone, ahhhhhh only 11 days left!

Archived