Premed 101 Forums

Tufts...

Guest Mala2003

Guest Mala2003

Did anyone else apply to Tufts? I haven't received an email from them or a mail. I'm not sure if they only send out secondaries once AMCAS verifies our transcript or before that. Does anyone else know? Is there a link directly to their secondary that we can start on before the verification process by AMCAS?

Guest cause2003

I had to wait 3-4 weeks after being verified for it to come in the mail. You can find the secondary at www.tufts.edu/med/ then click on admissions and go from there.

There secondary is really easy, just click some boxes and give them money. The catch is that they mail you a pin # that must be included on the secondary, so you cannot send it early. Which is stupid cause everyone gets one and it only takes a second to fill out.

have a good one, cause

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mala2003

My AMCAS is finally processed but when I log on - it states that they haven't sent my information to Tufts. There is no transmission date beside this school. They've sent it out to all the other schools that I applied to. Is this normal?

Guest Kirsteen

Hi there,

You might want to check with Tufts directly if you're a bit worried about it. (I didn't apply to Tufts, so I can't corroborate, sorry.) Another school with which this phenomenon is common is Albert Einstein.

Cheers,

Kirsteen

Hi Mala2003,

Don't worry, Tufts doesn't download the entire AMCAS application so AMCAS won't show that it has been transmitted. They'll ask you to send a print-out of it with your secondary.

Gabrielle

Archived