Premed 101 Forums

Official Waitlist Thread

Guest happy2bme

Guest happy2bme

Since I received my waitlist letter this afternoon, I thought I'd start a thread for those in limbo!

News that's fact... all OOP waitlisted and no one seems to know exactly how many Inprovs are waitlisted so if no one posts tonight an exact # I'll call adele tomorrow and find out

Feel free to post any waitlisted news here, examples, you've been waitlisted...... you're giving up your spot to attend another school........ you've been accepted off the waitlist ..etc.

Goodluck everyone and happy waiting!

Guest mountainsbeyondmountains

So like every other Albertan who interviewed . . . I received my waitlist notification today (actually on re-reading the letter, it did mention that all Albertans were ranked and put on a list) . . . not putting too much hopes on the list, since although I thought I stood a pretty decent chance, in retrospect I don't think my interview went that well . . . plus it was my first time applying and it seems these days you tend to stand a better chance if you've already applied once or twice.

I was actually accepted to a PhD program at a top university in the States and I thought I would just wait and decide when/if I was actually accepted . . . now I'm not sure if I should just take the PhD and get on with my life . . . or reapply next year . . . just don't want to have any regrets down the road . . . but i guess these decisions are just a part of life.

Good luck everyone on the list and congrats to all those who got in!

Archived