Premed 101 Forums

only 32 more days

Guest happy2bme

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jlw

OOh Well here it is! May 6th... too bad i'm in Nova Scotia and 3 hours ahead.... the wait continues, hope you all had a good sleep-in!!!

Guest wylie348

Here we go - terrible sleep last night, but that was to be expected. How is everyone doing? I know I am ready to find out so at least I can stop thinking about it every 5 seconds!

Good Luck!:)

Guest jlw

I'm surviving, although at work so hoping to catch someone at home who either took a message for me, or can play me a message over the phone that's on the answering machine.. *wishful thinking*

I'm pretty sure there's some way to get messages from my answering machine when I'm not at home but that's far too high tech for me.. instead I'll spend time anxiously checking this forum:D

Guest wylie348

Fizzicyst - does this mean that you are up for the $10 pledge towards a new table? For that matter, I challenge anyone who gets accepted to pitch in their $10!

Trust me - the lounge NEEDS a new table!

Guest mosquitoba

wylie - i'm rooting for you! :) best of luck today everyone. please keep us updated! i'm at work and am dying to know when the phoning starts! :eek

mosquitoba

Guest fizzicyst

wylie,

I'm in for the foosball and... I'm IN!!!!!!

See you in August!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D

Good luck everyone!!!!

Guest wylie348

Congrats Fizzicyst! If it is alphabetical, I am in for a long wait...!

Keep the good news coming in, and I will keep names for the foosball table donations...

Thanks everyone who pledges!:eek

Guest Jixe

Congratulations fizzicyst!

Please remember to leave a post in the Accepted/Waitlisted/Rejected sticky at the top of the forum everyone.

Guest lots of thinking

For all of you constantly checking your machines at home, it is my understanding that Adele won't leave messages, and if she can't get ahold of us today, she will try again tomorrow (at least thats what they've done in the past)

:hat

Guest happy2bme

AAGGGHHHHH what do you mean no messages!!!

I'm never home. and I don't have call display to even check if they tried to call!

If anyone has a message today, please post so that we may know for sure if Adele is leaving messages.

She did last year judging from previous posts.

I'm not going to check my message machine until 12 noon Calgary time.

Guest btrots

Alrighty, I fold. Sitting here can't be mentally healthy, for any of us...bed calls.

Just wanted to say good luck to all of you (I know it's been said about a billion times in the last day or so, but still...). Everyone here seems to have a seriously genuine desire to be in med, and the support one can find on here is awesome. I'd like to think that we all deserve a shot, and hopefully most of us get it this round! :P

So, all the best. By the time I get up, this hell will be over, for better or worse!

b

PS. Don't forget, Adele's said that calls might go into Sat, so keep that in mind while you're constantly checking this over the next 8 hrs! Easier said than done I know...

Guest mosquitoba

i know, because i got one! and so did a couple other folks on the oop acceptances thread. so, RELAX, she'll leave you a voice message! possibly see you guys in fall! i'm in for foosball!:rollin

mosquitoba

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Guest wylie348

Great news Mosquitoba! Hope you choose the best school, U of C! Also that way you can help pitch in towards the new foosball table - got your name on the list!

Now if only I could get a message on the machine. There was one this morning and I nearly flipped out, but it was some telemarketing thing or something...

AAARRRGGGHHHHH!

:)

Guest Braveheart

I just heard from Adele as well! Ahh!!! Congratulations to all of you who have heard and for those who are still waiting my fingers are crossed for you! Best of Luck!

Archived