Premed 101 Forums

only 32 more days

Guest happy2bme

Guest lots of thinking

I"m sitting here- trying to get some work done (not really working).........and also trying not to let myself freak out.

just wondering (for those of you that Adele has just gotten a hold of) does it seem like shes still trying to get a hold of people for the first time?

congrats to all of you who have heard!!

:hat

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Braveheart

btrots,

No worries, I know of alot of people who didn't know how to play before med school and now they are whipping the balls faster than Beckham! I'll be learning too.

Lots of Thinking,

I'm not too sure if Adele is trying to get a hold of people for the first time but I would say yes.

Guest Braveheart

Sorry,

I should have looked into it more before adding my two cents about the calls... check the post called "It's Done!!!" in the "Calgary" forum

Guest btrots

k, im willing to learn....most of my buddies are disgustingly good at foosh, so i'd love to turn around at whoop them at some point...normally im just embarrassing myself

:b

Guest saffron

Hi btrots,

I think I might know who you are, judging by your nickname... Are you from Calgary and lived in Vanier at UBC in 98/99? Congrats on getting in to Calgary med by the way!

S

Guest btrots

foos clinics start in august! (not sure why i called it foosh up there, not quite that clueless) hope there are some willing teachers out there then....yup, i'd better be whippin the balls by the end of med...

u in calgary braveheart?:hat

Guest saffron

Hey btrots,

I know you from res. I lived in Okanagan house, and I think I was also living in Fairview at the same time as you... I'd send you a private message but I have no idea how to do that with this forum!

S

Archived