Premed 101 Forums

The "Waitlist"

Guest paulyg23

Guest monksters

Hi Everyone,

I know that Class start date is August 6, 2003 but does anyone know what the last possible day they notify waitlisters is? I am planning to leave town August 1st for 3 weeks but of course will cancel my trip if accepted.

Thanks very much

Cheers

Guest me maniac

I hate to appear as though I'm flogging a dead horse, but has ANYONE heard from the OOP waitlist yet? I wonder if the class is now full? I too am going on vacation for three weeks at the end of July, and am wondering what the best possible way is for me to send my deposit/acceptance back from mexico if accepted off the waitlist. Will they take faxed copies of my signature? (does that even make sense?!)

me

Guest Jerika81

I have heard that they accept people in to the first week of classes, but of course this would only happen if someone dropped their spot in that first week (possible though since other schools don't start till Sept. and make offers in to August). Aug. 6, 7, and 8 are all orientation, so I would guess that the last possible point at which they would accept people of the waitlist would be the week after that (ie first week of actual classes).

At least on person has posted getting in off the OOP waitlist, and I'm sure a number of people have that just don't post here. More people should get in off it soon since today was the firm acceptance deadline in Ontario.

I don't have any suggestions on how to send your deposit from Mexico etc., but I'm sure if you have a way to find out if they call you, then you can just call them and say you're out of town and ask them where to go from there.

Guest soapyslicer

Me,

Call me about this, I have an idea! I would call you but I don't know where you are these days.

soapy

Archived