Premed 101 Forums

File Review for Rejected applicants

Guest R2detoo

Guest R2detoo

HI, I was just wondering if anyone has received any feedback from the admissions office....and, just to be sure I wanted to check to see how we go about asking for it - we just send them an email, right? ;)

thanks, R2Detoo

I haven't heard anything yet either. Actually my mailbox has been empty for quite a few days, so even a letter explaining my rejection will be more exciting! I sent them an email, and got an email back saying that my request would be forwarded to someone...sorry, I deleted the email so I don't have the name. But anyways, yes, I think that sending an email is all you have to do.

Guest R2detoo

Thanks glo,

I did receive a rejection letter, which I did find quite thrilling - just b/c I received something! I DO want to know where I was weak in my application so that I can improve for next year. So I will send the admissions crew an email. I will let you know if I hear anything.

Cheers, R2detoo

Guest physiology

Hey,

Did you email the admissions office to request one?

They don't send em unless you do.

The lady at the office said I'd get mine at the end of March (which is right about now...but I guess I have to wait till Monday).

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello fellow unlucky ones not to have received a U of C interview. I just received an e-mail from Susan Taylor regarding feedback...she has said that for those of us that have request it, letters will be mailed out next week. Hope this helps.

Cheers,

S

Archived