Premed 101 Forums

Cheap PCs and laptops!!

Guest IBMD

Guest IBMD

Hi all,

I'm really glad to say that I was accepted to Calgary and look really forward to meeting you all this August. Just thought I'd put a shameless plug out for your viewing.

I'm part of an Edmonton based company called Exotic Computer Solutions. We provide computer peripheral products and hardware. We also build custom PCs, laptops and tablet PCs. All of our products come with full manufacturers warranties.

And MOST importantly...

We are student formed and student run- FOR STUDENTS (i.e. we charge STUDENT FRIENDLY PRICES). I got screwed and paid too much one too many times by big companies like Dell and IBM. No more.

Sorry for the advertisement on this board, but I figured that I'd better put notice out there before some of my classmates pay $3000 plus taxes for a laptop that we can sell for hundred of dollars less! For many students, including me, every penny saved helps.

More details on ordering and delivery information will follow once we start classes. Have a great summer!

See y'all in August!

Ciao

Guest wattyjl

hey - i might be interested in ordering some stuff from you, if i can wait til august. i guess you guys don't have a website (not that i can find on google, etc. anyway). and by 'exotic', does that mean you'd be willing to order in stuff that most other shops don't stock?

Guest IBMD

Hey Wattyjl

The exotic in our name means more along the lines of "creative". We manage to supply exactly the same products for much less than retail, simply because our overheads are low. Still, depending on what it is, we may very well be able to get a hold of parts that are not easily found in larger stores.

As far as your website inquiry goes, we're working on it right now. To date, our business has been mostly word of mouth, but we're branching out this summer and later this year.

We should have catalogues and a website available by August. More details will follow during O-week.

For now, any product or system inquiries can be sent to exoticpc@shaw.ca. See you soon!

Ciao

Archived